Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: AG Catalog bag

  1. #11
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Jenny, DD has seen it because when I unpacked the box, it wasn't wrapped. The bag had wrapped presents in it, so it went underneath the tree. She can't wait to empty it and use it!

  2. #12
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Oh! I bet that just really adds to the anticipation! I can't wait to see the pictures. That sounds like something I'll have to make for my nieces!

    I have never seen a Kool-Aide bag, though I do remember hearing about them.

  3. #13
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I am actually starting to hang on to catalogs when orders come because I have some ideas running through my head for another bag! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a kind thought on her part to try and make something your dd would be interested in. I had a stepmom when I was little and believe me, that would've been the farthest thing from her mind!

    I think we could all wallpaper our walls with all the catalogs we all must have! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Laurie

  5. #15
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I was shocked to see it that's for sure. I don't think her stepmom had heard of AG before DD started getting into it. It was only recently that she began asking questions about it. The last couple years all her father has bought her was centered around Barbie.

    I am definitely going to let stepmom know this was a great idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •